~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It’s time for the Summer Reading Program! It will be going from May 30th, 2023 – August 30th, 2023. You can sign yourself and your family up on this form:
Check out the following information that tells you all about our Summer Reading Program this summer!
If you read books and can not make it into the library, you can use this form to let us know:
Can’t wait to see you at the library!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regular services available:
- Best Seller, Fiction, Non-Fiction and Large Print- We are continually adding to our collection and will take recommendations on books you would like us to purchase. A book can be reserved for you if it is out when you want it………just ask us to put it on hold for you.
- Copier- We have a color copier that will do photo quality. Photo paper is available for purchase.
- FAX- A FAX is available both to send and receive. Please call us if you need to receive a FAX at 768-2640. We DO CHARGE to send and to receive a FAX.
- Computers- We have 3 patron access computers with internet access along with wireless for your personal laptop.
- Bookdrop- 24 hour book drop located to the right of the front door.
- Inter-Library Loan- Library materials can be ordered from other libraries.
- E-readers – Adults may now check out e-readers that we have at the library. Ask us how!